The home-made modular spinning-disk-based confocal fluroescence microscope with the ability of spectral detection for fast spectrally resolved imaging of environmentally sensitive probes, structures and interactions on the scales around 200 nm with spectral resolution of 1 nm. NIR optical tweezers enable contactless micro-manipulation.
- Nikon body with several objectives, table, piezo controlled stage, Xenon and several LED widefield illumination
- spinning disk confocal unit
- LCTF based spectral detection with Andor iXon EMCCD camera or
- Rolera EMCCD camera
- our own software control of all the units
- including Aresis high-power NIR optical tweezers