Optical setups are placed in the clean optical laboratory (ISO 6) together with modular platform for development of medical diagnostic technologies to ensure controllable and adaptable measurement environment. A small preparation lab enables final modification of the samples before optical measurements.
- flow-based clean room of 48 square meters with HEPA air filtration (ISO 6 class)
- 3 optical platforms (2PE STED mwFLIM, FMS+OT, modular platform for the development of photonics technologies)
- standard technical lines (water, pressurized air, nitrogen, CO2, Ar)
- sample storage and freezer
- large set of optical components and tools
- SoP for sample transfers and people flow
- NFC access control