Would you like to co-create diagnostic technologies of the future? Join our team!
In the Laboratory of Biophysics, together with our spin-out company Infinite Biotech, we are investigating new possibilities for tissue-on-chip technologies for predicting long-term health effects based on cellular processors in restricted geometries.We aim to make the cells feel like in complex tissue environment, while at the same time allowing detection of molecular events from which we can predict the progression of a certain disease.
Your work in experimental biophysics will involve state-of-the-art optical microscopy techniques and advanced numerical modelling. We offer stimulating environment where we advance basic science towards commercial applications, in tight international cooperation with leading experts in complementary fields.
We are seeking candidates with
- passion for experimental work
- desire to learn and collaborate in an interdisciplinary team
- solid skills for communication in English
The candidate is also expected to meet the formal criteria for Young Researchers of Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS) by end of September 2022:
- MSc completed - e.g. in physics, biochemistry, biology, or similar natural or technical fields
- average grade of exams above 8.00
- age below 28
- enrolement in a chosen postgraduate programme in 2022/23
If you are excited by the topic and think you are a good fit, don’t hesitate to send us a short letter of motivation and a CV with a reference contact.